Monroe / Sterlington
This branch of DSRR begins in Monroe, LA at the Union Pacific Railroad interchange and continues northward almost 10 miles through rural farmlands and many yet-to-be-developed areas to Sterlington, LA.
- Connects directly with Union Pacific Railroad offering interchange rights to Kansas City Southern via the UP yard.
- Extends direct access to 31,900 miles of transportation lines spanning the western half of the United States.
- Offers access to ports along the Gulf Coast in Houston, Baton Rouge & New Orleans.
- Direct connect to HWY 165 at Monroe affords access south to Beaumont, Corpus Christi & beyond.
- Our interchange at UP allows DSRR to afford customers the vital service for both short- and long-term rail car storage.
For More Information, Please Contact JENNIFER BENTON, VP, MARKET & YIELD MANAGEMENT RAIL at 904.626.7880 Or Via Email At Jennifer.Benton@PatriotRail.com
Tariffs, Governing Provisions Rules & Regulations
For more information on Delta Southern Railroad’s miscellaneous rules and charges, switching, demurrage and storage rules and charges please use the link at right.